International Law Course
From 17/09/2017 to 22/09/2017 in Oxford
- Introduction to Insolvency Law in England
- The Insolvency Act
- The Enterprise Act
- Court System
- Insolvency Proceeding in England
- Administrative receivership
- Winding up
- Treatment of claims in Insolvency Proceedings – Part A and B
- Secured claims
- Tax claims
- Foreclosure of assets
- Waterfall (priority rules)
- Scheme of arrangements in the UK X Plan of Reorganization in the US
- Investments and Source of funds for companies in distress
- Financing Sale of Assets
- Cross border insolvency
- The Uncitral Model Law
- The European Insolvency Regulation
- The cooperation among bankruptcy judges of international jurisdictions
- Mesa redonda
What is Included
Simultaneous translation English - Portuguese
Private transfer for the group to Oxford from Heathrow airport or a central place in London (agreed previously by the group).
Accommodation in the College, including breakfast.
Welcome drinks on Sunday.
Guided tour of Oxford\'s main tourist attractions.
Lunch at the College on one of the days of the week.
Day in London, including (1) Private transport to London; (2) Legal Tour: Royal Court of Justice, Old Bailey, Lincoln\'s Inn, Rolls Building and No 1 New Change, subject to alteration according to the group’s preference; (3) Lunch at one of the Inn\'s of Court (professional Chambers of Barristers and Judges); (4) Drinks in a famous pub in Central London; and (5) Private transport to Oxford.
Gala dinner and Certificate of Attendance delivery at one of the famous colleges of the city.
Private transport for the group to Heathrow Airport or to Central London (agreed in advance with the group).