Courses of one or two-weeks’ duration
These courses take place in one of the colleges at Oxford University and last either one or two weeks. They cover topics of general interest to Law professionals or may be adapted to meet the specific interests of particular class groups.
Lessons are given by Oxford University professors who are specialised in the themes covered.
This Oxford studying experience is designed to enrich participants’ existing legal studies and to immerse the student in the use of English legal terms.
At the end of each course, students receive a Certificate of Participation at a gala dinner in one of the traditional Oxford University college halls.
Study areas include
- English Legal System
- EU Law
- Human Rights, Equity and Diversity
- Contractual Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence
- Comparative Labour Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Data Protection / Privacy
Who can take part
- Judges and Prosecutors
- Law Students – both undergraduate and post graduate
- Other professionals interested in Law can also benefit from learning in the world’s most traditional Law school.